Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Ellsworth the Burrower

We have discovered that Ellsworth, like most Rat Terriers, loves to burrow under blankets. And when there wasn't really one available? Well, he figured it out. Here he pulled the throw blanket off the top of the couch.

Where's Ellsworth?

There he is!


Chima always likes to get in the photo. She knows that occasionally photos mean I'll start handing out treats.
He loves all the blankets down on the couch in the rec room and regularly wraps himself up there. In fact last night I panicked because for once he wasn't right with me and I couldn't see where he was. I look over and all the blankets on the couch seemed to stand up  and then move off the couch. Finally a cute little head popped out as the blanket heap headed across the room after I called his name.

Ells with his favorite pile of blankies

No comments: