Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A wild and crazy dog


Last night I decided to take a few more photos of Miss Laika and after about 50 shots with a little black blur in them I opted for video, which is a better media for a wild and crazy little pup. Why am I not introducing a video? Well, that didn't work out either.

It seemed like every video that Hunter would start talking and say something that I didn't really want to share with the rescue world. In the first video he was talking about Guinness world records and said "did you know that there was a guy who pulled a car by his nipples?" Of course I had turned on the video camera right as he said "nipples" which sounded like a really weird thing to say as a video of a little puppy was playing.

In the next video I was about to shut the camera off when he exclaimed, "ewwww, Frodo has weiner gunk!"

Well, I thought the third time was a charm. The video was cute - Laika attacking a monster tug toy that we have. I uploaded the photos and video to the computer and when I played the video, realized that I must have double pushed the button or something. There was about 1 second of video. So I only have a photo that represents most photos taken of Laika - everything in focus but with a little black blur somewhere in the frame. This was one of the last photos taken and note the look on Frodo and Hunter's face. After 10 minutes everyone was a little tired and wondering how much longer until the little bucking bronco was worn out.

No comments: