Thursday, January 8, 2009

Funniest Rattie Idol Competition is here!


New Rattitude is hosting a very fun competition that will raise funds for the vetting of the several nurseries that we are currently fostering. At last count we had 4 litters of puppies born in the last month or so with a total of 23 puppies. Puppies are very expensive, thanks to all of the vaccinations that they need and fostering a litter can be quite pricey.

Anyhow, everyone has heard of the TV show, American Idol, right? Well we are holding a competition for a Rattie Idol (or a rattie wannabe Idol) . For $5 you can enter your funniest photo of your rat terrier (or other breed of dog as well.) You can register to be in the contest from the 14th to the 21st of January.

Then the fun begins. From January 22nd to February 5th people can vote for their favorite "Rattie Idol" for the cost of $1.50 a vote (these will be Paypalled.) If you don't have a Paypal account just let me know and you can send me the money and I will Paypal your vote for you.

The top three winners will receive some fabulous prizes and a certificate. (Prizes will be announced on the 14th, but I know what they are and trust me, they are GREAT!) I happen to know that there are some hilarious photos of my fosters out there so be sure to take part in this very fun competition.

No comments: