Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kiss me, I'm adopted!: Freebies from Planet Dog



To thank people for adopting a pet vs. buying one, Planet Dog has put together a cool free rescue kit. The kit contains a special promotion code for 10% off planetdog.com for 1 full year PLUS:


An Orbee-Tuff adopt toy (Ball for dogs, a Mouse for cats)
An adopt. campaign decal and WOOF or MEOW EURO sticker.
A Bark mini-magazine
A special promotional offer from Dog’s Life magazine

All you have to do is send Planet Dog a copy of the adoption certificate/contract you received from your shelter or rescue group. For more info link to Planet Dog's "Kiss me, I’m adopted" kit Webpage. I'm just bummed that I can't send away for one. Those minty scented Orbee balls are AWESOME and I love the adopt campaign decal.

No comments: