Friday, May 20, 2016

Play Time in the Sunshine


After several days of rain and being stuck in the house because I've been under the weather, Mochi was mighty happy to spend a long stretch of time playing outside. She's not a big fan of the rain although not as horrified of it as Chima is and she was very happy to see the sun shining when I let them out this morning.


She had fun chasing the Kong toy - not a normal stuffing one but a bouncy lightweight one. The dogs love it because it bounces around in unexpected directions when you throw it, thanks to the shape. Mochi is still working on the return portion of fetch. She brings it back to about 3 feet from me but I know that if I had brought treats out to reinforce her for bringing it to me she would have had that down in no time.






We practiced recall a bit (which she is pretty spectacular at for a beginner) but mostly just played and enjoyed the sun and fresh air.

No comments: