Sunday, May 29, 2016

Good Boy Rigby

It has finally happened. After weeks of attempting to get one of the other dogs to play with her, Mochi finally convinced Rigby to join her in a wrestling match.

Mochi tries to convince Chima to play with her
Because I wanted there to be future wrestling between them I stepped in after a bit because I could tell Mochi was getting more excited and I didn't want her to overwhelm Rigby. I distracted her with some squeaky toys and Rigby beelined it back to the couch for a snooze.


Honestly, I thought Rigby would be the last dog to want to play with her. He had spent most of the day growling at her if she even moved in his direction. He was not a fan. But for some reason when Mochi was playing by herself, flipping a toy around, he decided to join in and initiate play.

My hope is we will get more wrestling matches going before Rigby goes home in a week.

No comments: