Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Ah, Sunshine

Most people like sunshine but here in the Pacific Northwest after a long, dark, gray fall and winter, we obsess about it. And when the clouds start to break and we get a few days of sunshine we make the most of it, and that includes the dogs.

Salinas and Rigby

Chima, Salinas and Rigby
On Memorial Day we had beautiful weather and while I did some chores the dogs enjoyed time in the sun - first inside and then outside.

Chima and Rigby enjoying the sun warmed bark

Rigby

Mochi thought sun sleeping was boring but she managed to enjoy herself and followed me around since I was apparently more interesting than the sleeping dogs. 

Frodo sniffing around and Salinas taking a snooze

While I was able to get a lot of outdoor chores completed I think the dogs enjoyed their sunny day more than I did.

No comments: