Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Rattitude NW Team's Special Thank You

I always feel blessed to live in such a dog crazy region.  Not only does it mean I work with some spectacular volunteers, it means we regularly get some pretty dang amazing adopters for our foster dogs.
Some of our amazing volunteers and supporters at the 2012 New Rattitude Rattiefest this summer
And in 2012 there were quite a few of those amazing adopters.  I wish I had the words to share how thankful I am to all of the adopters, benefactors and volunteers that make saving these precious lives possible. Pictures are better though, so I'm going to share a link to this wonderful video that WA New Rattitude Adopter Darin Suthapong created for the New Rattitude Northwest team.  Please be sure to watch it. It brings tears to my eyes and I'm sure you'll feel the same way.

2012 NW New Rattitude Adopted Dogs

If you'd like to follow the New Rattitude Dogs of the Pacific Northwest then be sure to like the NR Northwest Region page on Facebook. You'll see all our newly rescued Rat Terriers, hear about adoptions, and get updates about how the dogs are doing in foster care and post adoption.

No comments: