Friday, December 28, 2012

Bored, bored, bored

It has been pretty tame here without Apple and Salish to keep things lively.  Since Frodo and Tilly won't lower themselves to play, Langley has had to keep himself entertained.  In fact, all of the dogs are a bit bored the last couple of days and seem to expect Troy and me to entertain them.

They stare at me...
Frodo and Langley wondering if I have anything exciting planned
 
They stare at Troy...
Langley, waiting for Troy to come down for his evening walk
 
And sometimes they even stare at each other:
Frodo, stretched out on my legs and watching Langley chew a bone
I tried playing tug with Langley using the remnants of his Christmas snake and he was entertained for a bit, but I don't think my tug skills measured up to Salish's.

So we'll all be happy for a new foster dog to arrive and help increase the entertainment value around here.

No comments: