Saturday, November 10, 2012

Neah and Langley - separated at birth?


Playing with a Holey Roller - she likes to throw it like Langley does
While I won't say that Neah LOVES Langley.  She is getting used to him and actually really enjoys wrestling with him.  They have the same style and mouthiness with each other and Langley is absolutely over the moon when he gets to wrestle.  We try to keep him dragging a leash though so if I see that she is needing a break from Langley's intensity I can step on the lead and she can have a time out. Typically she wanders around the room and then comes back for more after a breather.  I'm guessing that after she has a little more time to get used to him, she's going to feel more comfortable and able to put him in his place.  She tends to be a bit submissive but I think  right now a lot of that is just getting used to new people, dogs, house, climate....  It's a lot of change to adjust to.

I actually got a bit worried as she really looks a lot like Langley now that I see her in person. I mean really, really looks like him.  They play the same, play by themselves exactly the same, bounce the same.  She is in no way as intense as he is, is a bit shorter and her coat is longer, still... It's enough to freak a person out a bit.  At least it seems I was correct and they are going to keep each other busy.

No comments: