Thursday, October 18, 2012

Channelling Tigger

Langley loves playing with his food toy games and stuffed animals.  I mean her REALLY loves it.  Often while I am loading the food toy, he bounces 4-5 feet in the air repeatedly until I'm finished.  It really is quite amazing to see and it is tough to not burst out laughing when I watch him.

I've been trying to video tape him for a long time but every time I turn to face him to take the video he plants his butt on the ground.  We've worked so much on waiting patiently for things and he knows that the toy won't be given to him until he settles down so me turning to  him always ends the bouncing.

So I finally, kinda-sorta took some tape of his bouncing.  Forgive the shakiness as I had to keep moving to keep the bouncing going but you'll get the picture.  Isn't he cute?!  There's part of me that thinks maybe I shouldn't be delighting so much in this overly exuberant behavior, but honestly, how can one not be sucked in by such joy?  I figure he knows to calm down when it counts so we are going to call that good.

Anyhow, here it is: bouncy-boy Langley, awaiting a kibble loaded Kong Wobbler.

No comments: