Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Collars


Whew, this is the third post today! I promise, it will be the last because I've got stuff to get done!

Anyhow, I work at an awesome independent pet store and sometimes a rep comes in and offers us a deal on collars that she/he is clearing out of their stock. This happened recently and I bought up several of the smaller sizes thinking that either I could sell them to raise money for New Rattitude or use them for the fosters.

They left collar is a 10-14" collar, with ribbon sewed to 3/4" black webbing. My favorite are the two red webbing 3/4" collars with the bone design, both 10-14". Then the little rainbow Celtic design collar is a 7-10" collar on 1/2" green webbing. The last collar is an 8-14" "Gentle Collar" by Goldpaws and is made of orange microfleece with the white fabric sewn on top. They are super soft collars - great for dogs who tend to have somewhat naked necks like my Frodo. The first 4 collars are by Premier. I'll sell the collars for $8 each plus whatever it costs to ship them which is still below retail which I believe is $10-$15. There were some larger collars as well so if you have a bigger dog, I could probably pick out some larger ones to show you, too.

Just E-mail me at adoptapup @ earthlink.net (remove spaces) if you are interested.

No comments: