Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Coke Rewards points for Rescue!


The New Rattitude fundraising team has come up with a great idea. We are collecting Coca-Cola rewards points and then will purchase something with the points that we will then raffle off.

For those of you who haven't heard of the rewards program, any Coke products typically have a code under the lid. A person can sign onto a Website and enter those numbers to get points. The points can then be used for a wide array of prizes.

So here's what I need you to do. Save your Coke lids and then E-mail me the number under the lid and then what product the lid was on (i.e. Cherry Coca-Cola 2 liter). Any Coke products will have these so look for Minute Maid, Dasani, Barq's Rootbeer, Sprite... I will then sign into the New Rattitude account and enter the codes to upload the points. Then when we have enough I'll announce a raffle. Sound good?

Right now the fundraising team has come up with a goal of 1350 points. In just 2 days we have 120 points just from New Rattitude team members, so this is very doable. Start E-mailing me those Coke codes! I know a few out there (who shall remain nameless) who should have quite a few Diet Coke codes to send to me. :)

1 comment:

Mr. 0 said...

Glad I happened to check in here. I'll start grabbing Cokes instead of Pepsi at work!