Monday, February 9, 2015

Couch Time

The couch is a favorite spot for the dogs to nap, no matter how many soft, cushy dog beds are lying about.So when we put a new, small sectional downstairs I should have known the dogs would quickly take it over.
Chima, Sal and Frodo, hanging out

The lower floor of our home is the rec room. Our television and computers are down there, books, games, and a whole walk-in closet full of dog stuff. We spend a lot of time in this comfortable, cozy room.

Gorky joins the mix and they all take a nap together

Recently we replaced the couch down there with a small sectional and I love reading or working on my laptop on the chaise section of the couch. Unfortunately the dogs have decided this is also THEIR favorite section and typically by the time I want to sit there it's covered in a mound of terriers.

Sleepy Gorky


The only way I get to sit on the chaise - with dogs lounging on my lap

I actually think I'm going to purchase a small ottoman for the other end of the couch so I still get to put my feet up when the dogs are hogging the chaise end. Of course, I could be the mean guy and kick them off, but who could really disturb such cuteness?

No comments: