Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Fall Foster Photo Shoot

Early November is one of my favorite times of the year: the moist and mossy smell to the air, crisp coolness, and best of all, the blast of color everywhere you turn - reds, golds and oranges on the ground, in the trees and floating by on the breeze.

If you get a clear day it makes for a perfect photo shoot time with the dogs. Today was such a day so I loaded my pockets with treats, put on my rubber boots and headed out into the back yard with the dogs and my camera.
Chima, always happy to pose for photos as long as there are no critters around that need chasing

Salinas wasn't as sure about this but was coaxed out from the ferns with treats

And Roswell just wished I'd hurry up and pass out the treats

Beautiful sisters

They did great and although Salinas and Roswell aren't big fans of the camera they humored me since I did have a pocketful of delicious and stinky kangaroo treats.

Roswell, wanting this camera thing to be over

Attempts to get all three dogs in the same shot were not very successful

The only one where there was a blurry dog flying out of the shot...


And a final shot of Roswell since his gorgeous chocolate color looks so great with the leaves...

Handsome boy!

No comments: