Monday, April 20, 2009

Quick Update

On Saturday both Sally and Abby went to their forever homes leaving us foster-free at the moment. It is SOOO quiet here. Well, that's an exaggeration since both of my personal dogs were the barkers of the bunch, but you get the idea.

The timing was perfect since I'm getting ready to fly out to Tennessee this week for the "SE Rat Terrier Jamboree" which is a great get together of rattie enthusiasts which benefits New Rattitude. There will be agility contests, flyball demonstrations, raffles, shopping, and lots and lots of cute spotted dogs. I'm really looking forward to meeting so many of the people that I work with daily via the Internet as we all work together across the country to rescue dogs.

When I get back I'll be sure to post photos and let you guys know how things went.

PS: Don't forget to keep voting in the www.theanimalrescuesite.com shelter contest for New Rattitude, GA! We are in 1st place for the state of Georgia but it is close and there's a long ways to go before the voting is finished. We won the state contest once, so let's do it again!

No comments: