Monday, October 12, 2015

Lizzy the Cat

When it comes to snuggling comfort doesn't seem to be the first priority for Lizzy. Unlike the other dogs who are looking for the softest, warmest spot, Lizzy's main goal is to be closer to her person than any of the other dogs.



In the past she has attempted to steal the spot closest to me by laying down on top of the dog currently there. Needless to say that didn't go over well.

So now she tries to curl up on your shoulder or chest or even on top of your computer keyboard, much like a cat. And since Chima often grabs the spot next to me that means Lizzy spends much of her down time on my shoulder.




Silly girl can definitely claim that she has created the spot closest to me. I guess that I should be happy that 23 pound Chima doesn't try this approach when another dog grabs the spot by my side first.

No comments: