Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Off to Tennessee

It's that time of year again! The annual Rat Terrier Jamboree is taking place in Sweetwater, Tennessee and NR's WA state adoption coordinator and I are flying to Atlanta and then making the 3 hour drive over to the tiny little town of Sweetwater. It's a beautiful area near the Smokies and should be wonderful to get a dose of sunshine after the long, wet, gray, fall-winter-spring that we are having. I'm prepping the guys on how to prepare dog meals in my absence and what constitutes "regular" potty breaks for them (dogs not guys). I'm sure that everyone will be fine as they managed the last couple years. Especially since Doc and Chicory are pretty easy as far as foster dogs go and they feel comfortable here so should manage fine. I'll be back in a few days with photos and tales of all the fun.

No comments: