Friday, March 13, 2009

Money Hungry: Part 2


Today was absolutely beautiful here in the Pacific Northwest so while I've been home to watch them, the dogs have been playing outside and loving it. I was out there doing poop scoop duty while they played and guess what I found? Yep, a piece of the dollar bill that Frodo ate back in January. Does the United States make sturdy money or what?!

The little scrap of paper was digested, pooped out and then left to the elements: rain, wind and a couple bouts of snow. I was just cracking up. Frodo is notorious for eating things he shouldn't and my landscaping is dotted with left over bits of his naughtiness. Ah the surprises of Frodo's technicolor poo. lol
Here's the half he left on the living room floor that I posted the photo of awhile back:

No comments: